Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

So I just looked and I for some reason thought there was a switch inside a protective housing like my last boat but sure enough it is just a red button mounted on the wall. It has a clip though around it that looks like it would have to be removed in order to be pressed to kill the boat. Is that correct or would hitting it with the clip on it still kill the boat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

All you have to do is push the button. My 1.5 year old daughter can kill the engine pushing it with one finger. It's a totally plausible scenario that you should strongly consider before you tow it 3 hrs to the dealer.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    All you have to do is push the button. My 1.5 year old daughter can kill the engine pushing it with one finger. It's a totally plausible scenario that you should strongly consider before you tow it 3 hrs to the dealer.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    That makes sense to me. I still have to have them check out the wake plates and surf system because those are still screwing up apart from the engine killing. Plus the thing that started this thread....the Bimini

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My seat on my LSV always bumped my switch. I have since added a jumper. No more killed engine.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon