Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IBS Questions

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    That is exactly what I did to plumb my ibs. I drained my ibs from each leg and y-ed them together and then plumbed it into the hose right before the drain pump- I had an aerator pump for draining on the center and ibs bags.
    I was hoping to use the stock pump that feeds the center bag to do all of this. Will that pump be sufficient?
    2006 Mobius LSV
    New to boating and surfing

Quote Originally Posted by MGX View Post
    I was hoping to use the stock pump that feeds the center bag to do all of this. Will that pump be sufficient?
    Yes. Do you have the original gIII aerator setup or reversibles? Either way, it can be plumbed to work.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    Yes. Do you have the original gIII aerator setup or reversibles? Either way, it can be plumbed to work.
    I have a reversible pump already wired in, looks like it's how the boat was originally made. Sorry I'm not up to speed on GIII!
    2006 Mobius LSV

What bag have you been able to fit under the bow seats? I'm in Canada, looking at a Fly High 725lbs or the X2 690lbs. Both show th same dimensions and are both made by Fly High.
    2006 Mobius LSV

What bag have you been able to fit under the bow seats? I'm in Canada, looking at a Fly High 725lbs or the X2 690lbs. Both show th same dimensions and are both made by Fly High.
    I just stuck this one in mine.
    https://www.wakemakers.com/fatsac-65...ump-combo.html
    It fits really well but does have a little room on the legs if you went a bit bigger.
    2007 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by GregInKS View Post
    I just stuck this one in mine.
    https://www.wakemakers.com/fatsac-65...ump-combo.html
    It fits really well but does have a little room on the legs if you went a bit bigger.
    Thanks for the info. How did you plumb it in?
    2006 Mobius LSV

Thanks for the info. How did you plumb it in?
    I am just going to use the over the side pump that combo comes with for now at least. I figured I could also use the pump to fill and drain the rear bags faster also. I haven't upgraded my ballast system from stock G3.
    Last edited by GregInKS; 05-24-2017 at 08:13 PM.
    2007 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by GregInKS View Post
    I am just going to use the over the side pump that combo comes with for now at least. I figured I could also use the pump to fill and drain the rear bags faster also. I haven't upgraded my ballast system from stock G3.
    I want to plumb the IBS into the centre bag and use overboard pumps for the rear bags, looks like I might end up with two pumps soon.

For plumbing the center and IBS into the same system, if I T off the the front of the centre bag into the front of the IBS to fill and put two returns on the IBS legs to T off into the drain of the center bag, how do I vent them? I'm not even sure if the center bag is vented, that is how little time I've had with the boat since I've owned it. Thanks again to anyone willing to answer these questions.
    2006 Mobius LSV

61gLo0cVjnL._SL1500_.jpg
    Would this work to add on top of my center bag to pump water to the IBS?
    2006 Mobius LSV

Bump bump bump
    2006 Mobius LSV