I am fairly new to the surfing game and am looking to upgrade my ballast in my 2007 Mobius LSV. Currently I have the stock Gravity III system and am planning to add 1,100 lb bags to the rear lockers. At some point, I also want to buy the Gravity III Ballast Upgrade from Wakemakers. Thanks to the posts I've read on here, I built a "suck gate" which has helped immensely but I want to add an IBS and have a few questions as to how all of you have set yours up.

First, I am planning to piggyback off my center bag but am not exactly sure where I should run the intake line, vent line and drain line on each of the bags. I assume I should run the intake to the front (top) of the IBS and let it flow back to my center bag to fill it. Also, for draining the IBS and filling the center bag, I assume I would need to run a drain line from each leg of the IBS into the front (top) of my Center Bag. Both of those were more questions than statements of fact so any recommendations would be of great help and much appreciated.

Second, what size IBS fits best into my boat. I see on Wakemakers they have both a 500 and a 750 pound Sumo bag. From your experience, which fits best???

Third, like most, I would greatly appreciate the wakemakers discount code. If any of you have it, please PM it to me.

Thanks and I look forward to your suggestions.