Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default New O'neill Boost drysuit

Quote Originally Posted by JASONZ View Post
    We all have the boost in our neighborhood. You will be able to ride until it is too cold to sit on the boat. The water temp is no longer an issue.
    I have a great tip for cold weather riding: Partially fill a hard sided cooler with hot water. After you ride squeeze out your gloves and throw them in the hot cooler.
    Enjoy!
    Good idea!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thought I would give an update since I played with it today. Ooh wee! I am impressed! This thing was comfy, sealed great, and held Temps wonderful. This is going to keep us on the water clear until November in colorado and get me out several weeks earlier in April. Best 350 I've spent in a while.

Im glad you posted this. I have been looking at that same suit for a while but was unsure about its performance vs cost. I guess I will have to pull the trigger now. Michigan lakes are cold and I have been freezing in a shorty wet suit.

Quote Originally Posted by RichM View Post
    Im glad you posted this. I have been looking at that same suit for a while but was unsure about its performance vs cost. I guess I will have to pull the trigger now. Michigan lakes are cold and I have been freezing in a shorty wet suit.
    If your boat is up for the year I would wait until Black Friday to buy off of wakemakers. Paid 349 for mine last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

Quote Originally Posted by 13mobiusLSV View Post
    If your boat is up for the year I would wait until Black Friday to buy off of wakemakers. Paid 349 for mine last year.

I am still surfing for the rest of this month and maybe the first week of Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by RichM View Post
    I am still surfing for the rest of this month and maybe the first week of Nov.
    Might want one before that then!

2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

Might want one before that then!

I'm sure your right and yes it is cold

I just paid that last month. On sale for 389 then the 10% forum discount. No brainer for me and I got it in 3 days.

Best investment ever but just lost mine to a leaking suit and being old. With advise above you can ride pretty deep into the season as long as your boat wont freeze. UT we rode 32 air and 32 water, wasn't a wise choice but I just picked up a new sponsor years ago and had to get some shots. 3' of snow on the banks and the ramp was plowed just to fit a trailer down. I have a picture of my bindings freezing as the water dripped off.
    With the suit make sure you wax the zipper and oil the seals. I always wax the zipper but wax the seals when putting it away for the summer and when I bring it out in the fall. Be careful taking the seals off your arms and feet, they will rip. Bunch it up before stretching it instead of grabbing the edges to pull off.
    Last edited by DFTR Josh; 10-20-2016 at 10:55 AM.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)