Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I pulled both left and right back walls off to get to the pumps. It made removing the impellers easy. Like you said I would like to put a hose adapter T fitting in the bow pump line. This would allow me to get antifreeze into the hard center tank in the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Helix

Quote Originally Posted by doingr8 View Post
    I pulled both left and right back walls off to get to the pumps. It made removing the impellers easy. Like you said I would like to put a hose adapter T fitting in the bow pump line. This would allow me to get antifreeze into the hard center tank in the floor.

Haha ya, it would certainly be handy. I used a small funnel and poured about 15 L of antifreeze in there. It was a painfully slow and awkward process.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Doingr8 and Mattsask - Do you guys have the 90 degree fitting and drain lines on your manifolds? I see both of your boats are 2016's (mine is a 2015).

I couldn't find the "plastic plug" on my heat exchanger, just the diode plug on the can looking portion. Any input on this?

Can you recommend what fitting (and where to buy it) to run the boat out of water?

Default Winterization for newer Raptor motors

My manifolds are connected together with a garden hose style disconnect. The 2 hoses come together over the top of the v drive. Best way to get to them is to remove the 4 screws to remove the v drive cover on the floor.

My heat exchanger has 2 plugs, both blue wing style. One is on the back and the other on the bottom of the heat exchanger.

I installed the Indmar inline water filter which has a garden hose attachment.

2016 Helix

Does the engine oil need to be sucked from the drain tube or can the tube be run out the back of the boat through the bilge plug hole and drained?
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Does the engine oil need to be sucked from the drain tube or can the tube be run out the back of the boat through the bilge plug hole and drained?
    Either. But it's a pain to run back through the drain hole. I just put the pump in the starboard rear area after removing the bag. Filter canister is right there also.

Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

With temperatures dipping into the low 20s for New Years we figured it was time to winterize.

Quick question, are we supposed to fog the raptors? I thought I heard somewhere that you are not supposed to fog the motors with catalytic converters

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

No need to fog. Per people who know raptor motors.

And dang that’s a sweet mojo!

Last edited by russellsmojo; 12-29-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    2017 Supra SA

2017 Supra SA

So I didn’t fog the cylinders, two of the plug wires were going to require removal of the motor lifting points to remove so I just skipped that

David