Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default 2015 Moomba Mojo with Sea-Dek

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin' It View Post
    Thanks everybody for the compliments, it looks even better in person.

Price ended up being about $2400 I believe in the end. It could have been closer to $1600-$1800 if I didn't use the KINDA local sea-dek installer for the cad work and install. Worth the extra for it to be perfect and carry the adhesion warranty, plus I was seriously about to flip out with dealing with sea-dek's turn around time. If you install it yourself you don't get any kind of warranty. I don't believe my template will work on any other boat, just cause I say so. LOL Just kidding, but seriously.

The pattern is based off of the non-skid locations, plus everywhere that other shit was mounted.

Here is a couple more pics

One nice action shot

PLUS ONE TO SHOW YOU HOW WE ROLL!!

If that's the crew that will show up after I put sea dek in then I better not do it. 👊 I suspect the only thong getting on my boat is my 5 year old with a wedgie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by russellsmojo; 09-08-2016 at 01:47 PM.
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin' It View Post
    Thanks everybody for the compliments, it looks even better in person.

Price ended up being about $2400 I believe in the end. It could have been closer to $1600-$1800 if I didn't use the KINDA local sea-dek installer for the cad work and install.
    Dude it's seriously really nice. I've been toying with the idea but won't pull trigger till winter. I was looking at Gatorstep and they said the mojo was $1800 but that didn't include measuring or installing. They said $250 for them to measure & another $250 to install.

Did you pull up the swim deck pad and all other adhesive? Was it a pain in the ass? I pulled off traction on my wife's surf board and that was the worst thing I've ever done lol took forever to get all the goo off.

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    You son of a bitch lol....I was planning on doing this with Gatorstep. Same teak color to.

Dude, it looks titties!!!!!

So jelly right now.

How much?

Dear God.....

Last edited by Connolly_Crew; 09-13-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Dude it's seriously really nice. I've been toying with the idea but won't pull trigger till winter. I was looking at Gatorstep and they said the mojo was $1800 but that didn't include measuring or installing. They said $250 for them to measure & another $250 to install.

Did you pull up the swim deck pad and all other adhesive? Was it a pain in the ass? I pulled off traction on my wife's surf board and that was the worst thing I've ever done lol took forever to get all the goo off.

This $hit will melt your feet I found out on a hot day!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    2015 Mojo

Looks great, I'm looking to do something like this with the '17 I have on order. Do you know why they used so many smaller pieces instead of a larger one down the center? I think I'd prefer as large of a piece as possible, only having sections where you have removable panels and such. Just curious. Love the boat.

He most likely requested it like that. My boat has a solid piece that covers that entire center removable panel like you are wanting.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I would only do gator step since they're local to me. It would have to be the grey color. Does it get hot?
    -Jake

Not a bad upgrade/project! Looks wonderful.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Can I request a shot looking straight down while standing in front of the rear seat? And maybe one standing in the middle of the boat looking towards the rear floor/seat area. I'm trying to get an idea of the layout, from the current pictures it looks like you only have Seadek on the removable floor panel, not on either side of it or behind it/under where the rear seat is. And it also looks like your rear seat isn't even there in the middle....is that how 15 Mojo's are or is something missing?

I don't have a Mojo, but here is a pic I had on my phone of almost exactly what you requested. Mine has Gatorstep on each side of the removable panel.

2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold