Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post
    The FB video does have the top washed out, couldn't clean that up no matter what we tried, but the wave was the biggest its been and had the most push. Didn't think of taking pictures or video of just the wave.
    My regular wave beats the snot out of my goofy wave. no question. right off the bat, the regular side gets 400 pounds more ballast (under seat) that I don't have available on the goofy side. What I've found is that the goofy side is a lot steeper, so it's harder for our riders to stay in the pocket. The suck gate helps, but I'm not sure how to get a smoother ramp on the goofy side yet...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    My regular wave beats the snot out of my goofy wave. no question. right off the bat, the regular side gets 400 pounds more ballast (under seat) that I don't have available on the goofy side. What I've found is that the goofy side is a lot steeper, so it's harder for our riders to stay in the pocket. The suck gate helps, but I'm not sure how to get a smoother ramp on the goofy side yet...
    Dump the 400 on the regular side
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Dump the 400 on the regular side
    I don't run the 400 port bag when we surf goofy.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Adding ballast on top of ballast

Thought this was going to be a new rap song...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk