Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aerolland View Post
    Ideas on what caused the temperature spike? I wouldn't think extended idling would have caused a problem, you think the intake was clogged with the whole 'gentle drag through the sand' part?

Odd that once you cooled it down via auxiliary pump it stayed that way on it's normal feed.
    Well, I have to believe that something was clogging the intake (sand or seaweed). I must have flushed it out or the obstruction came out of the intake thru hull. No, the idling wouldn't be a big deal. the engine stays plenty cool at idle. It most certainly had something to do with getting stuck.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Hung out with these Jackasses this last week in Cabo! No wake surfing (everyone in the photos does except for one) but plenty of fun even when hurricane Newton came blasting through. Even without power and all of the things that go with it like, A/C, lights and so on, they kept us in stitches and we kept the fun rolling. It was a he!! of an extended birthday weekend for Jeff.

All of us guys in one shot, you probably know most of them. Me on the right too dressed up in black. Damn I look fat!

Me and my wake surfing wife

My wife and my brother-in-law on day two. We have his old Moomba and we thank him for getting us into the sport!

After the hurricane. We went around to the tide pools rescuing animals. The coolest thing we saved was a small Moray eel of some kind.
    There was sandy beach here, people for scale. We figure about 9ft. deep of sand got taken away.

2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Default September 2016 Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    yep, we ride till mid October easily......
    Same here in Eastern Washington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    Hung out with these Jackasses this last week in Cabo! No wake surfing (everyone in the photos does except for one) but plenty of fun even when hurricane Newton came blasting through. Even without power and all of the things that go with it like, A/C, lights and so on, they kept us in stitches and we kept the fun rolling. It was a he!! of an extended birthday weekend for Jeff.

All of us guys in one shot, you probably know most of them. Me on the right too dressed up in black. Damn I look fat!

Me and my wake surfing wife

My wife and my brother-in-law on day two. We have his old Moomba and we thank him for getting us into the sport!

After the hurricane. We went around to the tide pools rescuing animals. The coolest thing we saved was a small Moray eel of some kind.
    There was sandy beach here, people for scale. We figure about 9ft. deep of sand got taken away.

Do you have a beach picture of this? This is an amazing photo by itself but a before shot would up the wow factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    That does sound pretty awful. Bad part is it is their lake house so they are always there lol. And if we go during the week we can't ride because someone has to hold the youngin!

Sent from my iPhone
    If you get a tula, which is an awesome baby carrier, whoever drives can wear the baby. My wife does that with our 1 year old.
    Nick

2012 moomba mojo 2.5
    2005 Moomba outback-sold

IMG_20160904_202735518.jpg

Sunset cruise with my boys
    Karl

2014 Outback V

So our rivers are still really low here in Portland. After Thursday's challenges, I decided to try a different dock that I knew wouldn't have any depth/sandbar issues.

The depth wasn't a problem, but I was a little surprised when the wheels of the trailer dropped off the end of the concrete and pretty much had the trailer laying frame on the ramp. Again, we were at low tide, so I knew it'd be better when we were done boating. We got the boat off the trailer just fine, and with an empty trailer, it was easy enough to pop the wheels back up onto the concrete of the ramp (truck was in 4 low and locked up on the rear diff).

Was able to jump straight on the ski and get a great run. Then filled up the gravity games bag and did a wakeboard set.

My son was half asleep, but fine to do his flagger duties. (hopefully with his eyes open)

The wife was next up, and at 10am, we were amazed to have conditions this good with no one on the river.

Got to see a big cruise ship in the Portland drydock.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Then it was my turn to surf. Turns out I didn't need the heater top, because between a platform start and a platform stop, I did my whole surf set and never got wet.

I surfed 3 or 4 miles. It was pretty cool to surf under all the Portland Bridges and along the downtown waterfront.

And I decided to throw a little love to Brian at Exile. As I'm still loving my Exile Bluetooth Media Center. I made it up on Exile's instagram, so that was fun.

When we got back to the dock, we timed it so that we were at a higher tide level. It's crazy that we're like 70 to 80 miles from the Pacific Ocean and the tides still seem to impact us so much. I backed the trailer in and it never dropped off the concrete, so getting out was easy enough. All in all, a fantastic day on the water.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

My friend, Bo Bridges, is an amazing photographer and has done some incredible work all around the world shooting action sports such as the X games and many surfing competitions. However, this may be his most powerful work!