Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Default September 2016 Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by icemanftr View Post
    Great Labor Day weekend camping. Ended with a bent prop though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like a great outing. Beautiful! Too bad about the prop, though. Looks like it will bend out pretty easily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jamie Frost
    2016 Supra SA550 PWT Edition
    2004 Centurion Enzo SV230 (Gone)

Quote Originally Posted by Gqjeff View Post
    working on the butter slide.
    Working on a power slide.
    Have him try a backside butter slide. Basically the same dynamics as the regular butterslide, but do it on the other side of the wake and on the toe edge facing backwards. I'm regular and I drop my right hand, and am holding the rope in my left behind me (facing away from the boat) and sliding on my toe edge. You can lay it out and touch the water with the hand you're not holding on with. I just started doing it out of the blue a few weeks back. On both of them, I can throw up a wall of spray and give myself a shower. LOL.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by jfintexas View Post
    Those picture effects are awesome. Nice shots, Ggjeff!

Thank you!!
    2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Have him try a backside butter slide. Basically the same dynamics as the regular butterslide, but do it on the other side of the wake and on the toe edge facing backwards. I'm regular and I drop my right hand, and am holding the rope in my left behind me (facing away from the boat) and sliding on my toe edge. You can lay it out and touch the water with the hand you're not holding on with. I just started doing it out of the blue a few weeks back. On both of them, I can throw up a wall of spray and give myself a shower. LOL.
    He started trying that Sunday. He can go butter slide backwards but I want him to power slide out of it. Basically a backwards butter slide lol.
    2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

Quote Originally Posted by jfintexas View Post
    Looks like a great outing. Beautiful! Too bad about the prop, though. Looks like it will bend out pretty easily.

It was a great weekend. Yeah prop bummed me out on 3rd day, but what can you do? Price of owning a boat, just thankful it happen at idle speed backing up and not jamming down lake. Already put my spare on. Hoping for easy cheap fix at prop shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

The stuff dreams are made of.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

WOW!!!! that is some glass. Awesome.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Spent Thursday to Tuesday at the lake house and got 1 wake board set in and 1 surf set in and no pictures. Spent literally ALL day Saturday watching CFB. Boat didn't even move from Friday night to Monday evening. So hard to do anything water sports wise with the in laws. All they want to do is drive around in the pontoon boat

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Spent Thursday to Tuesday at the lake house and got 1 wake board set in and 1 surf set in and no pictures. Spent literally ALL day Saturday watching CFB. Boat didn't even move from Friday night to Monday evening. So hard to do anything water sports wise with the in laws. All they want to do is drive around in the pontoon boat

Sent from my iPhone
    Hmmm well the last time my in laws were at our cabin a couple years ago my father in law fell off the dock and dislocated his shoulder. After going into shock and the ambulance taking forever to get to him we finally got to the hospital. After a few hrs there and getting his shoulder back in place we finally leave to head back to our cabin. Now dark he and I walk back down to the dock and I hear water splashing again, turn back and he had fallen at the exact same spot. I was like WTF DON and he begged my not to tell my wife or his wife. Needless to say I didn't and he hasn't been back. So at least you had a better time then my in laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Gqjeff View Post
    Hmmm well the last time my in laws were at our cabin a couple years ago my father in law fell off the dock and dislocated his shoulder. After going into shock and the ambulance taking forever to get to him we finally got to the hospital. After a few hrs there and getting his shoulder back in place we finally leave to head back to our cabin. Now dark he and I walk back down to the dock and I hear water splashing again, turn back and he had fallen at the exact same spot. I was like WTF DON and he begged my not to tell my wife or his wife. Needless to say I didn't and he hasn't been back. So at least you had a better time then my in laws.
    That does sound pretty awful. Bad part is it is their lake house so they are always there lol. And if we go during the week we can't ride because someone has to hold the youngin!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD