Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Factory subwoofer

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    How so? You can get a Kicker L7 12 with a white, charcoal or chrome RGB LEDs grill and drive it with a KXM1200.1 marine amp. Seems like a chit load of bass with a factory looking grill with LEDs.

http://www.kicker.com/led-subwoofer-grilles
    I stand corrected. I pulled kickers website and filtered to marine ... that pulls lower wattage 10s.

I'm not familiar with kickers non marine woofers in this application so I didn't look. Could have prefaced I searched marine

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    I stand corrected. I pulled kickers website and filtered to marine ... that pulls lower wattage 10s.

I'm not familiar with kickers non marine woofers in this application so I didn't look. Could have prefaced I searched marine

Kicker has the Marine L7 now as well as the KM10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    Kicker has the Marine L7 now as well as the KM10

Someone needs to notify Crutchfields filter designer stat. This has gotten out of hand

Last edited by KG's Supra24; 08-31-2016 at 11:39 PM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo

Someone needs to notify Crutchfields filter designer stat. This has gotten out of hand

lol yeah crutch field is behind in the times. I think they have been out over a year now or so. I'm going to add a 15" to my system 🤘🏻

2015 Mondo

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

lol yeah crutch field is behind in the times. I think they have been out over a year now or so. I'm going to add a 15" to my system ����

Or just consult a Kicker Marine Audio who's actually a boater.

Are there any options between the km10 and L7?

Moombaman, where are you located? There may be recommended shops in your area that could help with an enclosure.

2016 Moomba Mojo

Moombaman, where are you located? There may be recommended shops in your area that could help with an enclosure.

Just the 10-12-15" L7

I have (4) KM10s in my boat & it pounds! Not a lot of watts, only 800 to all 4 but it's a lot of surface area.

2015 Mondo

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

If one wants the marine style grill with LEDs, no, the KM10 and L series are the only woofers that Kicker offers an LED loaded grill.

However, if one want more bass than the KM10 but at a smaller budget than the L series. any off the Kicker woofers will be well suited. ALL Kicker woofers use a rubber surround and 100% synthetic (no paper) cone. Most, if not all, now have an enclosed magnet and an aluminum basket. These woofers are offered in single and dual voice coil options. The DVC options come in both 2 ohm and 4 ohm. This makes it real easy to pair the woofer up with an existing amp or a new amp.

Kicker offers a grill for all of their woofers. With a little work, they can be outfit with LEDs in order to match the rest of one's lighting design.

Well if you want to keep kicker then I would do some kicker 6.5s in bow. I actually have a pair of you want to save some money. Well I actually have four pair lol. If it were me I would do (2) Kicker KM10s under your helm. It will easily fit and you won't loose any legroom. I have (4) under there. Two tens will give you twice the surface area and will sound great. Good news is the kicker 800.5 will power (2) 10s perfectly. They will also power (4) cabin speakers. You will need an additional amp for your bow speakers though. Do you have any tower speakers?

Let me know if you want a pair or two of the kicker speakers.

I am really thinking about getting some of theses from you, these are the factory now speakers right? Have you thought of a price? And yes I have factory tower rosewell speakers
    Last edited by moombaman16; 09-01-2016 at 12:20 PM.

I am located in wnc, there a few shops around, I am a diesel mechanic for a living so I was hoping to do this myself, even though stereos are a little different than Diesel engines lol.