My Moomba Lives in Eagle River, WI - We Live in Chicago

Default Jetsurf - Has Anyone Seen This?

Saw this reviewed in the Wall Street Journal this weekend: http://jetsurfny.com/. You guys have GOT to check this out...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UBf29fguszo

For $10,000, you get a jet-propelled surfboard that apparently goes ~35mph I'm not convinced this overtakes wakesurfing or wakeboarding anytime time soon (plus, it would probably make me spill my beer), but check out the videos both of both on the canal as well as on the open ocean - it's pretty insane

There have been various versions over the years and they all had the same results. Get one of those and all you need to do before you ride is to get it registered and an invasive species inspection and you're good to go. Don't forget the life jacket and in some states a fire extinguisher.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Default Jetsurf - Has Anyone Seen This?

We were just in the outer banks this past week and they rent them. I almost went and tried it but just didn't find time. Really wish I had of though.
    Rusty

2013 Mojo

Rode one in Panama at nitro city. Took about 15 minutes to figure out but it was a blast. They are harder to ride than some of the videos make them appear, but lots of fun. My wife and I already discussed buying one.

yes this is pretty awesome; you can find lots news and information about all the boards and brands available on the market on Motosurf Nation