Default Exhaust port part 2005 XLV

Hi! Does anyone know the make, model, or preferably part number of the 2005 XLV's through-hull exhaust ports? I'm trying to resolve a leak issue and my (non-Moomba) marine mechanic says that it's buckled a bit and thus is having trouble getting the exhaust hose attached securely. I recall seeing the inner cuff of the port when the same thing happened on the other port two years ago, and it appeared to be crimped, possibly from the factory.

So, seeing the part in an on-line catalogue might help resolve whether the part on my boat is damaged.

Thanks!
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini

I've noticed many of these kinds of parts are fairly generic across the models and years, but confirm your part number.

This one is Skier's Choice part number 104422:

http://greatlakesskipper.com/skier-s...at-exhaust-tip
    2004 Mobius LS - hooked on footin'
    Former tow: 1986 Chaparral 178 XL, 90hp Merc
    First tow: 197x Glasspar Citation, 135hp Merc

That's the right size, but probably not from the right year. My ports have no flaps or tapered exterior tip like that one. The tips (with included flaps) are separate parts from the through-hull ports on mine.
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini

Is it just this one?

http://www.skidim.com/FLANGE-35-EXHA...ctinfo/100699/

That's what was on my Supra and I think the same thing is on my XLV.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

That looks like the right one. Thanks! I see no crimping on it. I already had a talk with my mechanic and authorised a replacement of the through-hull port and the elbow hose, which seems to have contracted with age and just won't stay on.

Yeah, I think heat takes its toll on the plastic. I replaced the ones in my supra. they were warped.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Yeah, I think heat takes its toll on the plastic. I replaced the ones in my supra. they were warped.
    Thanks for that. It's valuable to hear this from someone whose boat does NOT have a Fresh Air Exhaust attachment.

We replaced the part and all is well. The mechanic noted that, while the very short external portion of the flange is internally reinforced by a steel cuff, the internal portion is not. It's a design weakness.