Default Shout out to Donavan at Exile

Hey guys,

Just a quick shout out to Exile and their customer service...

I had a 4 towers (7 inch cans - Hybrid set up) and they were starting to show their wear & tear... I was not happy with the original clamps (spray painted chrome I think...) which was chipping/pitting and the fading of the top part of the tower speakers, Not to mention a few of the "Exile" badges/stickers had fallen off.... Anyways, I called Donavan and explained what was going on and originally asked to purchase a few replacement parts... New clamps, new badges/stickers (as I was going to paint the cans over the winter)... Anyways, he indicated they do not make the 7 inch cans anymore and that the badges/stickers were not available. I was not happy and asked what my options were with Exile.... He talked to the manager, or someone higher up? and called me the next day.... He offered to buy back my old tower speakers (at a price I could not get on the open market) and gave me a hell of a deal on 4 new 9 inch cans! Further more, he discounted 6 interior speakers to replace my stock Kickers in the process... Needless to say, I agreed with the offer and a week later, he had all the speakers shipped and in my hands for install. Upon opening up the box, he threw in some great swag as well... About $250.00 worth according to their website...

Anyways, the clamps are now 100% stainless steel & I plan to keep the speakers out of the sun when not in use to help with the fading... Overall however, I cant beleive the difference the 9 inch cans make over my old 7 inch cans. They sound WAY better and I could not be happier. In addition, the interior set up also sounds much clearer and sharper than the stock Kickers...

Now I know there are other great brands out there, however, the service Donavan provided is second to none and I will not have any problems in recommending them to anyone who cares to listen

Thank you to Donavan at Exile & their customer service... I am one happy customer...

Trevor.

Love to hear stories like this. Donovan is not on the site but I will forward this to him, I know he would love to hear your appreciation.

PM me your actual name so I can tell him who you are bud.

Thanks
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Same here! I called a few times with questions and I got more than I could process LOL!
    2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR192.... Long gone

Default Shout out to Donavan at Exile

Donovan is the man! Customer service is off the charts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

I will second the compliments to Donovan. Very helpful, as well as Brian at exile as well. Very happy with products and services from exile.

Sent from my Leap using Tapatalk
    2019 Mojo
    4360# ballast (1280 exact fits + 600lbs lead)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's w/Exile 12"sub

2009 Outback V (Sold)
    3000# ballast, full Exile, Surf Tabs

i had the same experience with Exile, they are top notch and will never put anything else in my boat. Their customer service is unparalleled.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Thanks guys - I'll have to show donovan this thread. He doesn't get on the forums... But he really is a great guy! -Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brianinpdx View Post
    Thanks guys - I'll have to show donovan this thread. He doesn't get on the forums... But he really is a great guy! -Brian
    I linked this thread to him already.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Since exile speakers are on this subject, I was wondering if anyone here thinks that 2 exile 9 tower speakers would be good enough sound for primarily wakesurfing. Could you hear them doing wakeboarding as well. I'm sure they wouldn't be as clear as 4 but could they be heard at that distance. Also what type of mounts would I have to order for a 2013 mojo with oz tower. Any input or advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Jacob

two would be fine at both lengths but 4 is better and 6 is obnoxius cheers
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold