Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by BrettLee3232 View Post
    I was always afraid to plug in my charger with the batteries on. I thought I would fry something haha. My installer said its ok to charge with one battery on but make sure both aren't on. He also recommended to just keep them in the off position when charging though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Depends on the charger, if anything gets fried. Large commercial repair shop chargers have the ability to produce enough voltage in a high setting, to damage electronics. A typical marine on-board charger should not. However, if you have dual banks and a dual bank charger, you should charge with switch off so each bank is isolated from the other. This allows the charger to independently condition and maintain each battery.

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    looking at trayson's install, some kid goes into the cubby to grab a lifejacket, cooler, towel or whatever and a wave knocks him off balance and ZAP....
    That's my evil plan!!!!!!! I only send the kids in there that ask me to pull them on a tube.

(I have already bought the stand off's and a sheet of material to cover up all my wiring with a custom panel with amp cutouts. so ultimately it'll all be covered from those would be tubers)
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com