Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Autowake

Default Autowake

So I saw the video on Facebook.....no real information, no videos of the components just a couple surfing and boarding clips lol

https://www.facebook.com/MoombaBoats...4112464719232/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

It's called a tease by our Marketing Dept. . I think you will like the end result!

I worry that even with Autowake, I would still need a lot more weight in my boat to get an awesome wave!
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Google autowake and you can find the technology and what is coming... I hope they will have a retro-fit option. I think it's a game changer since nobody else has anything like it to date. A push and play solution is what made iphone the iphone. It just worked!

Al
    2015 Moomba Mondo (Surf Edition)
    Ford Raptor 400
    Roswell Aviator Tower
    AutoFlow Upgraded to Gen 2
    Added JL Audio Amp & Subwoofer

Quote Originally Posted by Alerberg View Post
    Google autowake and you can find the technology and what is coming... I hope they will have a retro-fit option. I think it's a game changer since nobody else has anything like it to date. A push and play solution is what made iphone the iphone. It just worked!

Al
    I asked that question a couple of weeks ago on my Demo with the the Factory reps about putting the Autowake on a 2016 Supra and they said no it wont be available to upgrade on any later models ,2017's only, really didnt get into why of that decesion.Maybe that will change later who knows, RickT ?
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Alerberg View Post

Al
    Oh, I remember reading about that a couple years ago. I'd forgotten about it. Measuring draft and tilt, etc.

I'd love to see how it worked on real life.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I hope 17's helix come with this !!! .. http://waketouch.com/media/AutoWake720HD.mp4

That would be disappointing if Autowake couldn't be retrofitted. I guess manufacturers have to always be coming up with a reason to upgrade a boat sooner than one would like. I had hoped it would be mainly software with a small hardware addition.
    2016 Supra SA450

Seems like the tech was purchased. I haven't checked the website in a while in regards to end consumer sales. I recall them having a pretty informative website.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Man, that thing would never shut off on my boat with kids moving around all the time.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!