Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

beautiful place for sure, but you wont have nearly the fun you think with what on that lake would be considered a barge. Big boat=big lake. Trust me on that one, my lake is 4 times as big as that, and its to small for a LSV let alone a XLV
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    trade your xlv for the week for a dd and have a blast skiing the course.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    beautiful place for sure, but you wont have nearly the fun you think with what on that lake would be considered a barge. Big boat=big lake. Trust me on that one, my lake is 4 times as big as that, and its to small for a LSV let alone a XLV
    Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    trade your xlv for the week for a dd and have a blast skiing the course.
    Might be smarter to coordinate with a couple other skiers that have access to a decent DD. Plus, then I wouldn't have to trailer my boat 4 hours to do something it wasn't really intended to do. haha!

If we pull it off, I definitely see some wicked opportunity for some drone pics/video!!!!!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

looking at that lake, 2 wakeboard passes and you would have nothing but chop for a while..
    for a 4hr tow and spending the cash to rent, I'd rather spend the cash on a missed day at work and go to a less crowded local big lake for the day.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I used to ski and wake board a course length of water. It is pretty fun to wake board because you do a quick P-turn, cut through your own wake and then it's glass for the length. It does feel like you are turning around a lot for just a few good jumps each pass but it was worth it for the nice water. I'd rather have a longer stretch of water... I'd also like a pot a gold.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

I'd be very surprised if they even let you launch your boat on that site. Our lakes are tournament boats only no exceptions. Lakes are designed to handle the wakes tossed out by 3 event boats only. Shorelines are not designed to handle the bigger wakes crashing into them thus damaging the shore line. Also the ends of the lakes are wider and set up to drop a skier at the end of each pass. Once rested the skier is then picked up, you go around the island to set the boat up for the next pass through the gates and boat path for the skier.

My daughter and her friends do wake board for fun but they get the same wake she does when she is skiing as no ballast is allowed either. The buoys will bug you too and most certainly you will catch sh*t if you damage some while having your wake board fun.

All that said yes private flat water is nice but if you're used to running 1 - 3 mile wake board runs across lakes or up rivers you will get bored and very quickly.

As someone stated earlier - get a group of guys and get a tournament boat and go ski your ass*s off and truly experience amazing skiing!
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!

Yeah, all that makes sense. it would be better to team up with someone that has a tournament boat anyway and save me the hassle of towing my beast 4 hours anyway.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com