Default New issue with the boat

ok we were at the lake a few days ago and after a fresh tune up. Boat ran great for about an hour. then we were heading back to the dock to pick up the soap for my dads ski. we went under a bridge at idle and got out of the no wake zone gave it some gas and it just died. dead.(note as it was dieting the check engine light came on) to me it acted like a fuel issue. i just filled up before we went and thought i got ahold of some bad gas. i chaged the filer from the little in line filer to this

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and i just installed it today, turned it over and nothing it just cranks and no firing, i looked in the filter to see if it was priming its self. but there was none in the fuel filter.

i had 2 thoughts
    one thought was fuel pump is shot

other was fuse blown

any idea how to test the fuel pump or where the fuse is?
    2009 moomba mobis
    working on ballast system
    working on a surf setup
    1992 ski nautique (dont hate)

I don't think the fuel filter has it's own fuse, but to test it you can jump 12v to it with jump wires, I just can't tell you exactly how to do it exactly without seeing it.

I don't want to be held at fault if something goes wrong.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I don't think the fuel filter has it's own fuse, but to test it you can jump 12v to it with jump wires, I just can't tell you exactly how to do it exactly without seeing it.

I don't want to be held at fault if something goes wrong.
    not fuel filter fuse, fuel pump fuse. i thought i made that clear. my bad. i was going to check it with a volt meter tomorrow after work. i would now its just too dark lol
    2009 moomba mobis
    working on a surf setup

Quote Originally Posted by newbie1993 View Post
    not fuel filter fuse, fuel pump fuse. i thought i made that clear. my bad. i was going to check it with a volt meter tomorrow after work. i would now its just too dark lol
    Sorry I meant fuel pump lol
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

figured it out. it was the fuel pump relay, does any one have a general number for the relay? for O riliys advance auto zone etc
    i found them on line but if i could get it running i was hoping to be able to go to the lake tomorrow
    2009 moomba mobis
    working on a surf setup