Default 2016 Mondo w/ Roswell Tower Wiring Help Needed

I need some help with the wiring of some Kicker tower speakers on our new 2016 Mondo. It has the factory Roswell "S" tower and six access holes in the tubes to several wires. I would assume the tower is pre-wired for speakers and/or lights due to the amount of wires within the tower but I cannot seem to find a wiring diagram to know which wires are for speakers. The wires are not labeled and I cannot find any information in the manual. There are mounting holes on each side of the tower that appear to be for speakers. There are also 2 wires (blue wire and black wire) wrapped together and connected to a rubber plug next to the mounting holes on each side of the tower but I cannot get any sound through the speakers when connected to these wires. I see a 4 wire harness by the amps with a tag that says Roswell TWR SPKR. The wires are purple, purple w/ black stripe, green, and green w/ black stripe. I do not get any sound from the purple wires, which I found in the tower, and I cannot find the green wires in the tower at all. Any insight on wiring these speakers would be great. I have 2 factory kicker amps mounted in the passenger side storage but all wires coming from the amp are standard clear speaker wires so I cannot simply match the color of each wire. Thank you in advance for any help!!

i hooked mine up today using green and purple wires in tower. Tower speakers working now. But i have no clue as to what the other wires are for.

There should be speaker wires behind each of these plates ....

(First pic is sideways)

Corresponding wire colors/tags coming out above the amp rack. Are these wired into the amp? If yes, is the amp showing power and is the a set of rca's also connected to the amp?

Are you adding aftermarket or is this dealer installation of factory equipment?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KG's Supra24; 09-27-2016 at 10:52 PM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded