Default 2 x Skylon Switch Swivels for Moomba OZ tower

I have two of these that were returned to me some time ago. I honestly forgot I even had them. I have taken them out and Robby from Skylon confirmed that they are Switch Swivels with Moomba OZ tower adapters. They seem to work fine, one of them swivels easier than the other. Probably just needs some greasing and a good cleaning. Don't seem scratched or anything. I know these retail for 299.99 plus the cost of the adapter. I'd sell both for 400 shipped. please contact me at ian at onlyinboards dot com or the phone number on the website onlyinboards.com (or PM me from this site as I should get that too) with questions.

The picture of the Moomba OZ tower attached is just an example, the actual swivels is the other pic. Racks not included. Just the switch swivels and Moomba OZ adapter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (102.1 KB, 104 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (95.2 KB, 96 views)

hey mate,

Just wondering whether you still had these at all and whether you would ship to Australia?

Cheers.
    Azz...

Quote Originally Posted by hsvazz View Post
    hey mate,

Just wondering whether you still had these at all and whether you would ship to Australia?

Cheers.
    Azz...

yes, i do still have them and yes i can ship to AU. It would probably be somewhere in the range of $70 - 100 US to ship them to AU using US Postal SErvice since they are a bit heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
    yes, i do still have them and yes i can ship to AU. It would probably be somewhere in the range of $70 - 100 US to ship them to AU using US Postal SErvice since they are a bit heavy.
    Great thanks for getting back to me - I will let you know.

Best regards,
    Azz...