Default 1997 Moomba Outback

Hey guys, I just got the boat a month or so ago. I am looking for some storage ideas. I have a tower and wakeboard rack so that helps clear some room but I am looking for more. I have the odd year with the two movable rear bucket seats instead of the bench. I have 2 250# fatbuddies that came with the boat (off brand that has a horrible fill and deflate system) and a 800lb sumo sac with the sumo pump. I was wondering if any one has cut open the rear buckets seats and made them storage? I was thinking about taking my off brand fatbuddies and placing them in the rear seats and filling them until they no longer fit in the seat? The other question is can I upgrade to a full rear bench seat like the 98's and newer? If so where can I find one? Thanks!!

The rear bench would be difficult to find but a cheaper and better fit would be to fabricate a seat molded around the rear interior of the boat. My 98 has a plywood base with the top upholstered. It has 8" tall plastic bins (not accessable) that raises the seat height. If you built a frame with small metal tubing you could have the area under the seat for storage or bags. I ski so I take the rear seat out each time so keeping it light works for me.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD