Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Sell me or not. 2013 LSV for...

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    If your looking at Tige then you need to look at the correct boat, that boat would be the Z3 but the Z1 is the same one but shorter. R22 is not the top of the line surf boat in their line up.
    Correct, not top of the line but the R22 is the exact same hull as the RZ2 which has been around for quite some time and has a reputation for a great surf wave and respectable wakeboarding wake. Tige now has the R21 which is the same hull as the Z1 without all the "frills".

I know this is a Moomba forum so hopefully I won't get stoned for my comment to follow: if your main focus is going to be surfing and want a decent wave "out of the box" I would say Supreme or Tige. If you are willing to out in some additional weight and effort to really dial it in, then it may not matter.

My true advice is to shop the dealership. As mentioned before comparing these boats is somewhat splitting hairs. A GREAT dealer is key and can make the difference of several weeks on the water. After purchase is more important to me than the sales department.

No matter what remember that this should be fun and a good experience! Enjoy your 1st World Problem

The R21 is tiny inside, and the r22 will out surf both moombas mentioned with quite a bit less weight

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy21 View Post
    Correct, not top of the line but the R22 is the exact same hull as the RZ2 which has been around for quite some time and has a reputation for a great surf wave and respectable wakeboarding wake. Tige now has the R21 which is the same hull as the Z1 without all the "frills".

I know this is a Moomba forum so hopefully I won't get stoned for my comment to follow: if your main focus is going to be surfing and want a decent wave "out of the box" I would say Supreme or Tige. If you are willing to out in some additional weight and effort to really dial it in, then it may not matter.

My true advice is to shop the dealership. As mentioned before comparing these boats is somewhat splitting hairs. A GREAT dealer is key and can make the difference of several weeks on the water. After purchase is more important to me than the sales department.

No matter what remember that this should be fun and a good experience! Enjoy your 1st World Problem
    Yes the RZ2 is a legit boat with a great hull, but the Z1/ Z3 are still better surf hulls in the line up.

I'm not yup on the smaller boats in their line up. The Z3 has always been my favorite and the one I have surfed the most. I still don't like the nose on that boat. The new RZX I think it is, that's a beast of a boat but I like the lay out.

I'm sure this thread has limited face time, lol

I still prefer Supra line but I understand were your at and I don't blame you for shopping around
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

having surfed all 3 z1, z3 and 22ve(rz2 hull), the rz2 hull will eat the z1. z3 is the best of the 3. r22 will be a better wave than the z1.

that being said, the 226 has a horrid layout unless you like a ton of bow space. mojo needs a ton of weight. the craz I was behind needed some dial and I think more weight but it sure had nice shape and good length for not a lot of nose weight.

it would be craz and r22 for me.

that being said, I'd love to get some seat time in a properly weighted sc. I LOVE that boat...

and in before the delete
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I love the Moomba community and reputation so that's always gonna have a plus affect for me. I will keep you guys posted on what goes down as things transpire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

The surf link on the tige is a cool plus ...
    The room in the tige seems smaller than an Lsv or a craz , mojo is huge , I like a big boat.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    The surf link on the tige is a cool plus ...
    The room in the tige seems smaller than an Lsv or a craz , mojo is huge , I like a big boat.
    Yes it is. But in all honesty its kind of silly and another thing to worry about breaking, losing, etc. in my opinion once I get boat dialed I don't need to play with settings in water etc. I should be able to enjoy surfing without any added distractions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish