Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Purchase Advice - Slalom Water Ski Rack - 2015 Mojo

Any advice on where to purchase a slalom ski rack for a 2015 Mojo with the standard aviator tower?
    Paul
    Paul
    2015 Mojo, Surf Edition
    Lake Texoma

Check Only Inboards in their accessory area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

When I was thinking about buying one, I found that I needed one with forks that were far enough apart to stretch from the toe of my front binding to the heel of my rear. My bindings basically butt up to each other heel/toe so that I couldn't get a fork in between them. I found a LOT of the ebay slalom racks weren't long enough to accommodate my ski, and I've got TINY feet!

The one that I liked the best was by Monster as it had a quick release just like their tower mirror mount. I thought that was pretty slick. That's the one I'd buy if I had the money.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I had the one from Monster that Trayson is speaking of. It worked great and I would recommend it. Mine went with the Supra when I traded it in. Wish I still had it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Matt

2016 Moomba Craz
    440 Raptor
    Surf Edition
    Standard Cabin Stereo
    900# Rear Ballasts

Supra Mariah - Sold

F250 6.7L Diesel Tow Vehicle

My Moomba Lives in Eagle River, WI - We Live in Chicago

I've got a 2014 LSV with the OZ HD tower, and I opted for a pair of the Skylon fixed ski racks that I mounted above my lower OEM swivel board racks. I believe Skylon makes the OEM racks for Moomba, and I've been very happy with them (I can fit 2 slalom skis on each rack and still not hit the board in the lower rack)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a Skylon rack for 14 years and it is the same as the Airboom shown. I had to replace the O ring rubber once as it got mashed down over time.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Accessor...-Ski-Rack.aspx
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by North Woods Mobius View Post
    I've got a 2014 LSV with the OZ HD tower, and I opted for a pair of the Skylon fixed ski racks that I mounted above my lower OEM swivel board racks. I believe Skylon makes the OEM racks for Moomba, and I've been very happy with them (I can fit 2 slalom skis on each rack and still not hit the board in the lower rack)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I appreciate all the feedback. I'm going to call our dealer to see if they have theses racks and tower mounts in Stock.
    Thanks again.
    Paul
    2015 Mojo, Surf Edition
    Lake Texoma

Paul, does the aviator tower have the fixed tower mount? Assuming this is for the top?

If so, check out the Roswell Elite Waterski Rack at Overton's
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

I had a Samson Ski rack on my last boat and sold it to a member a couple years ago. Great Rack and had the old oval Rad-a-cage tower bracket.
    On new boat I went with Skylon due to a quick release knob and matching my board racks. Both are great products and stoutly built. However I don't store my slalom ski in them as I usually have it in a bag in the observers compartment and use the racks for the wife's skiis

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by Woody929 View Post
    Paul, does the aviator tower have the fixed tower mount? Assuming this is for the top?

If so, check out the Roswell Elite Waterski Rack at Overton's
    Yes, the aviator tower has the fixed tower mount. The Roswell Elite Waterski Rack should work. I'm going to call overtones to confirm it will work with my tower.
    Thanks.
    Paul
    2015 Mojo, Surf Edition
    Lake Texoma