I've seen a few threads about a lack of push from the 2016 Mojo and I have some questions from those who have tried similar setups.

We upgraded to 1100's in the back lockers completely full with completely full front/IBS. Wake plate up and 2 adult males on surf side. Typical water depth between 15-37 feet. 10.5 miles/hr

I've found that with this setup, I can get pretty good wave size and push on the port surf side, but the starboard side only gives sufficient push when you're surfing super close to the boat. If you get anymore than 6 feet behind the boat, it loses all push and you fall out the back.

We've tried adjusting the surf plate, wake plate, and ballast in the rear non surf side but still can't get the wave to lengthen with any push. We've even messed with the front ballast as well. With a total of water ballast weight of 3200 lbs, I feel like we should be getting a better wave.

Has anyone tried converting the 650 lb bags they took out after upgrading and adding them to surf side with any luck?