Quote Originally Posted by c h r i s View Post
How long did it take you to do this?
< 2 beer job

I am a complete Newbie, do you think I can do it myself?
Absolutely

Is it easy to do?
Yes. Buy a heat gun from Harbour freight <$20. Also, get the wake maker code or call direct and reference this forum. (Probably best to call so you get the correct sized parts). fittings are cheap so I say buy extras so you're prepared for any future mods and not stuck paying shipping again. Probably buy some extra length of pipe too for no more than it costs.

How long does it take to fill all the bags?
~15 minutes

Do you leave it filled for the day?
Nope, just when we are surfing.

I am thinking with all this weight, probably not a good idea to pick the boat up in the boat lift?
Agreed, I wouldn't do that. I don't like pulling into my slip with any level of ballast in the boat.

How do you judge how much the bags are full as the sensor on the screen must have been built for the original bags and full on 650 is probably different from full on 1100 plus the side bag if attached.
The %'s on your screen are simply timers and are adjustable. I changed all 3 of my times to the max (I think it was around 22 min) and just turn them off when the front overflow spits and the rear seats start to pop up. You'll start to figure out what %'s your riders like for surf and wake sports and this way you'll rarely need to toggle the fill/empty switches past 100% or 0%.
thank you for the comments