Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default My Perfect Surf Setup- OBV, Outback, LSV, Mondo, Mojo, Craz, Helix (& other SC boats)

Quote Originally Posted by saskyrider View Post
    I'm at the north end of the lake at the regional park.. have a cabin with the in laws.. we need to get together for a rip!! Did Tyler sell you your boat??

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Which lake? Yep Tyler hooked it up. I'm definitely down to get together for a rip sometime.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Default My Perfect Surf Setup- OBV, Outback, LSV, Mondo, Mojo, Craz, Helix (& other SC boats)

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    Which lake? Yep Tyler hooked it up. I'm definitely down to get together for a rip sometime.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    North end of long lake

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

I bought my Craz in July. Just this last Saturday, I finally got my wave dialed where it will push me. I am 270 lbs. riding a 5'9" Broadcast. I upgraded rears to 1100's. Locker size will not allow for bags to completely stretch out and fill, but I would say probably close to 1000 lbs on each side. Stock center and bow sack full. Wake plate all the way up and starboard tab at 35%. At 10.5 mph I can ride all day. Just wish Saturday wasn't probably my last trip for the summer. By the way, that was also with only my wife driving and my 9 year-old in the boat.
    2016 Moomba Craz
    2014 Chaparral H2O 21 Sport
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport