Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Agreed... lol
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Broke Pilot View Post
    Back when I was in high school and college the river was home with my Malibu year round. I dunno what changed in the last 10 years but the river just seems constantly trashed 90% of the year.
    Cactus, I appreciate it! Come April when insurance says I can take the boat out we'll be hitting you up for some instruction out there!
    I’m pulling mine out tomorrow and checking it out. Hopefully everything made it thru the freeze ok. Let me know when u get ready. April is just around the corner.

Yea. I probly need to do the same. Come weird winter weather, if y’all need a good place for your boat to hang out for a week, y’all let me know. My shop is insulated. At the worst of that storm I only saw mid 40’s in there. I got room for one extra if ever needed.
    Or even if you need to work on something for a few days. I got room and tools outta the weather
    Last edited by Broke Pilot; 03-04-2018 at 04:54 AM.
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

Yea. I probly need to do the same. Come weird winter weather, if y’all need a good place for your boat to hang out for a week, y’all let me know. My shop is insulated. At the worst of that storm I only saw mid 40’s in there. I got room for one extra if ever needed.
    Or even if you need to work on something for a few days. I got room and tools outta the weather
    I'm just going to assume that this invitation extends to me as well LOL

Cactus I believe the water temp was in the mid 50s.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Of course! I said YA’LL... lol
    Anybody in our area or even passing through. I love to work on stuff, that’s why I have that massive shop.
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

Of course! I said YA’LL... lol
    Anybody in our area or even passing through. I love to work on stuff, that’s why I have that massive shop.
    That’s good to know a good shop is priceless. Good news everything was good. The water temp was 68 which is really surprising. Ready to start surfing next weekend if the weather will cooperate.

Good lord... and Conroe is still sitting at 58°. It’s gonna be August before we can get in the water at this rate.
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

Good lord... and Conroe is still sitting at 58°. It’s gonna be August before we can get in the water at this rate.
    Ha 68 is the average high water temp we see. Most of the season is 60-65 , start surfing when it's 55

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

I’ll be the first to admit I’m thin skinned... I don’t do cold well. At all... lol
    When I go snow boarding I look like Ralphies little brother. ‘I can’t move my arms!’ Lmao
    I swear, the newspapers at Copper mountain will read ‘Dumb Texan sweats to death at 13000 feet in january’ one day.
    Overkill is underrated

2017 Supra SA 400

Man another 7-10 degrees and its game on! Just grab a heater top from M2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD