Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

That Woody is pure sex appeal. YIKES
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

First Supra and I couldn't be more excited about having this beast. Looking forward to learning from y'all.
    1012171328.jpg

Resized952017092395123111.jpg
    2016 SA 450

First Supra and I couldn't be more excited about having this beast. Looking forward to learning from y'all.
    With all that black I would invest into some good cleaning products. Tons on the market and I tend to favor Boat Bling products since I get them at a discount at my local dealer. Let me know if you want more information, you can order at a discount also.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

DFTR Josh....I greatly appreciate the recommendation. I haven't used their products, but would be more than willing to try them. As far as the discount is concerned, who doesn't want to save money? lol. I have always had black vehicles and have always been a Meguiar's fan, but I want something that would be specifically designed for black gel coat. We are very meticulous about wiping our boats down as soon as it comes out of the water, so the products you speak of would only benefit us. Thanks again!!
    2016 SA 450

I have a lot of black on mine, I use the Meguiars flagship wax , wax about 3 times during the season , and then use the boat bling hot sauce to detail after most outings, some of the lakes we go to all that's needed is a quick wash and done, but for the stubborn water spots, the hot sauce has been the key. After the last outing this year , actually tried mixing a little of the hot sauce in with the wash bucket , and it worked very well, no spots when done and used half the amount of the hot sauce as normal.
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by stevemarich View Post
    I have a lot of black on mine, I use the Meguiars flagship wax , wax about 3 times during the season , and then use the boat bling hot sauce to detail after most outings, some of the lakes we go to all that's needed is a quick wash and done, but for the stubborn water spots, the hot sauce has been the key. After the last outing this year , actually tried mixing a little of the hot sauce in with the wash bucket , and it worked very well, no spots when done and used half the amount of the hot sauce as normal.
    stevemarich, I have also used the Meguiar's Flagship on my old boat that I just traded in, it too was black and it was a great product. I greatly appreciate the knowledge on adding a little Hot Sauce to the wash bucket. I am looking forward to getting my hands on some and giving it a try.
    2016 SA 450

Quote Originally Posted by SUPRA+CUMMINS=BLISS View Post
    stevemarich, I have also used the Meguiar's Flagship on my old boat that I just traded in, it too was black and it was a great product. I greatly appreciate the knowledge on adding a little Hot Sauce to the wash bucket. I am looking forward to getting my hands on some and giving it a try.
    And congrats on the new boat , very sharp looking

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by SUPRA+CUMMINS=BLISS View Post
    Boat Bling also makes a quicky wax that works really well for early, mid, and late season shine, heck all their product is worth it. I get Hotsauce and Vinyl sauce by the gallon. Condition and Quicky you don't use all the time so just a spray bottle is perfect. Any after water product you use I think it's key to have the right towel/cloth. I specifically use a shammy on exterior wipe down instead of a microfiber or just plain towel. Interior I just a mild scrub brush and a regular towel and the result is show room ready. Read up on the product at www.boatbling.net and you can purchase product from http://www.marine-products.com/catal.../?q=boat+bling and using discount code DFTR before checkout.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba

Started my own thread not realizing there was already one ! So here is my collection from start to finish except two boats I don't have pics of my 1983 Supra Beast 1987 Nautique 2001

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2019 Moomba Makai
    2018 Moomba Max
    2017 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Supra 24SSV Worlds Edition
    2008 Nautique 210 SANTE
    2007 Supra 24SSV
    2004 Supra 22SSV Gravity Games Edition

Here are the most recent

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2019 Moomba Makai
    2018 Moomba Max