Default Trouble Posting Pictures to Forum

Guys,

I'm still having trouble posting pictures to the thread. Wasn't sure who to contact so apologize for starting new thread. Tried from phone and received error the pictures were too large. Emailed them to me and resized. Tried uploading from computer and after they uploaded in the little dialogue box I receive a red circle with exclamation point. Picture is only 120kb now. Error says "ioerror" then at end says "#2038" error.

Just wanted to upload suck gate photos and wave photo to get some feedback. Not a echie but know it shouldn't be this hard....

Thanks in advance.

Default Trouble Posting Pictures to Forum

Upload the pics to a site such as photobucket, then copy & paste the IMG link into the thread

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What he said. I struggled with several sites, but photobucket worked well for me.
    2011 Mobius LSV, V2 Tower, 1100lbs regular side,
    750lbs goofy, 370lbs ski locker, 750lbs bow,
    flow surf (don't use it thanks to suck gate)

My Moomba Lives in Eagle River, WI - We Live in Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by NoleAlum View Post
    Guys,

I'm still having trouble posting pictures to the thread. Wasn't sure who to contact so apologize for starting new thread. Tried from phone and received error the pictures were too large. Emailed them to me and resized. Tried uploading from computer and after they uploaded in the little dialogue box I receive a red circle with exclamation point. Picture is only 120kb now. Error says "ioerror" then at end says "#2038" error.

Just wanted to upload suck gate photos and wave photo to get some feedback. Not a echie but know it shouldn't be this hard....

Thanks in advance.
    I've found Tapatalk is a really easy to load full-size images directly from your iPhone/iPad photo gallery .....

Tried photobucket and uploaded link but still received yet another error message. So frustrating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NoleAlum View Post
    Tried photobucket and uploaded link but still received yet another error message. So frustrating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Sorry, man. I copy the link from Photobucket, then click on the Insert Image icon on the sight(third from the right on quick reply). Then click from URL and paste in the link. Then unclick "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and submit it.
    2011 Mobius LSV, V2 Tower, 1100lbs regular side,
    750lbs goofy, 370lbs ski locker, 750lbs bow,
    flow surf (don't use it thanks to suck gate)