Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Not sure if Brian Raymond even works for SC anymore.

Look at the pics on this page to see a normal transom.

http://www.worldboattoday.com/1998-m...ng-zinlmj.html
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

If we had a decent pic of the engine well because that would be some work to look good. How I would like those speedos as I got one leaking right now and none to be found.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

betting the guy blew the motor and had a buddy with an outboard laying around or got a deal on one so started to put it together. based on the mc trailer and the non oem observers seat, it's a cobbled together project boat. it wouldn't have taken much to fiberglas the back end.
    iirc that flat part the ob is bolted to is there already only it has 2 exhaust holes in the bottom. motor looks to be mounted low enough to cover them up. only holes to fix would be the rear vents on top, platform brackets and rudder/shaft holes on the bottom.
    it would not take too much to glas the back end and add enough wood to the other side to support a motor. those boats are pretty wide open once you take out the back seating panel. betting the gas tank was moved forward hence the access hatch in the floor.

interesting as it is, no way it's $8500. mint condition dd would sit for a long time at that price.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten