Default 2010 LSV (325 assault) - DUAL Batteries) - no start issue

I finally got around to testing it this past weekend. I measure 12.45 vdc with the batteries at rest and this is with them sitting for a week. I tried turning the ignition switch to on, which worked fine, let it sit about 10 seconds then tried to crank and nothing. I did notice the perfect pass LCD display go out when it was in the crank mode, so not sure if that was an indication that the batteries voltage dropped so low that it turned off.

I repeated this about 5 times and on the 6th try it finally cranked and the engine started. I forgot to measure as I was cranking but does this sound like dead batteries that just don't have the juice to turn over anymore? I also have dual batteries and a voltage switch for them.

I did notice the perfect pass LCD display go out when it was in the crank mode,
    Does the PP come on with the key in the ACC position? If so, then it will go out in crank. ACC is not hot in crank, only RUN is.

Sounds like a bad key switch, neutral safety switch, starter relay, starter solenoid or starter.

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Does the PP come on with the key in the ACC position? If so, then it will go out in crank. ACC is not hot in crank, only RUN is.

Sounds like a bad key switch, neutral safety switch, starter relay, starter solenoid or starter.
    PP comes in in ACC pos. Thanks for that info.

Guess I have some more testing to do thanks.