Default REv 10's on Mondo?

Has anyone installed Rev 10s on a 2015 Mondo with the s tower. I have the 10"s with the swivel mount but just wondering the best way to mount to the tower. If i replace the Roswell's I would need to mount to the same bar that runs front to rear, but the wire presently comes out of the tower on the bar that runs side to side. The REV 10 mounts are designed for the wire to come into the swivel mount. Fish the wire through to the other bar? Or fly it through the air over to the speaker mount? other ways? Anybody done this yet?
    Thanks
    2015 Moomba Mondo
    1993 Mastercraft 205 Selling
    2000 Momba outback LS Sold
    1989 Malibu skier Sold
    1969 Correct Craft Mustang Sold

Im a little confused. You say you have 10" now but talk about replacing the roswells. Dont recall roswell making a 10"

In regards to wiring, the Wet Sounds X, TC3-F and TC3-F mounting are through the center of the pod/clamp.

If you want to maintain factory location ... you will use the swivel clamp and run into spacing/clearance issues between the tower and speaker clamp . Dusty had 3/4 inch spacer made.

The other option is using the tower clamps near factory location, drilling a hole in the tower for hidden install.

You have two factory location options on the s bend.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KG's Supra24; 06-30-2016 at 11:21 PM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

I know it’s a long shot, but does anyone have the dimensions for those spacers or have the fixed swivel mounts for the rev 10s that can get them for me? I’d like to get them fabricated before I order them.
    2015 Moomba Mojo
    2021 Dodge Ram 1500