Default LPF setting for the subwoofer

I may have missed this on posts but I'm looking for some generic settings as I tweak my stereo settings over time. I found I needed to tighten the bolts on my subwoofer speaker and while I was under the dash I looked at the subwoofer amp settings and I realized I had settings that were being duplicated on the Kenwood stereo. I turned off the LPF and the boost on the sub amp as I have that ability in the stereo. I also realized on the stereo that there could be a set of frequencies that could be cut out if the LPF and HPF cutoff frequencies don't match. Right now, I set the cutoff frequency at 120Hz and it has more crap coming through the sub than when it was set at 85 Hz but I don't want anything below 120Hz coming through my 6" Polks as I like a crisper sound. I do set the stereo system to be listened away from the drivers seat so the bass is obnoxious while driving but that is OK as I found the bass controls on the stereo for a quick adjust. So throw at me what settings you recommend.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

There are no magic or one size fits all settings. I prefer to use full range outputs from the head unit and let the amp do that work,

As someone who understands the dynamics of system tuning, I agree with Mike that there is no 'one size fits all' set of numbers that fits all systems and all boats. It's a sequential process and not a set of numbers. I also agree that crossovers at the HU or at an EQ should not be used. This should be done exclusively at the amplifier.
    And no bass boost on the amplifier.
    You mentioned 85 and 120 Hz. That would just about bracket the high and low extremes. Based on your comments and experience with your Polks in your particular boat and system, you may have found your ideal crossover point.

Thanks for the replies. I'll set the LPF at the subwoofer amp and turn off the LPF on the head unit.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD