Default 1997 Moomba Outback help/engine stall

Hey guys, new to the forum. I just picked up a 97 Moomba Outback with a PCM 351. Overall I am pretty happy with it. Has newer plugs and wires, cap and rotor. Engine has a stall sometimes when shifting from idle to gear and also sometimes dies in idle. RPMS are at 900 in idle. It is almost like it has a slight hiccup when it stalls. If you catch it you can give it more throttle and go right through it. If I drive the boat around for a couple minutes, put it in neutral and back to gear it will be fine. If it stalls I have to pump the throttle to get it to fire. Boat runs spot on after getting it into gear. I checked the rpms with my fluke 88 and inductive pickup. Carb was aslo just rebuilt as well. It seems to have a 4160 holley on it. The floats where set a hair on the lean side so I dropped them to level. Any ideas? Going out tonight to play with the air fuel screws. Also off topic but I am looking for a wrap for the boat, right now it is just white...Thanks!

That's pretty much how mine ran even after cleaning/rebuilding the carb. Played with the settings with a little improvement here and there but ended up just deciding to buy a new holley carb off of summit. With the new carb the boat ran great and didn't have the stalling or rough running issues that the 10 year old carb had. Not the cheap solution but it's probably the easiest, I literally put the new carb on out of the box didn't change any of the factory settings and the boat ran great.
    2011 Mobius LSV
    2005 Mobius LS (sold)

My 350PCM does the same. I sometimes have to pump the throttle a little especially when cold or running the engine at idle for a wed hill before shutting it off.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Good news. I got it on the lake and it ran good for 4 hours at the end I had a very small stumble twice. I think I can tweak it a little bit an be good to go. The floats made a big adjustment.