Hey guys, so I have a two part question for you all. Keep in mind I've got a Supra SC400, but I came here first since I know this is a much more active community than the Supra msg board.

1st question: Does Skiers Choice install standard wiring in all of their boats and then customize for each customer? By that, I mean the wire harnesses and all wiring is the same, but some options that aren't installed just aren't connected?

The reason I ask is:

2nd question: Has anyone installed after market docking lights? I have the ordered the same Attwood docking lights the factory installs, but am curious if I am going to luck out and have the wiring already in place, where I can install and plug into a *hopeful* empty deutsch connector, and away I go. I have a very tight space to access the location where I think the Deutsch connector might be, so before I invest time and probably pain/blood into this, I'd like to see if anyone might be able to confirm the wiring situation for me.

I have experienced car manufacturers using standard wiring and just not connecting certain wires, so I feel like it makes sense for a boat mfg to do the same.

I appreciate any insights you guys may have.