Default 2016 Mojo Auto Flow 2.0 Best Settings?

Hello!

Any advice on the optimal settings to achieve the best wave for beginning surfers? This is my first boat so I'm fairly new to boating/surfing so any advice at all would be helpful! My current ballast capacity is 2500 lbs with 1000 port and starboard and 500 in the bow.

This is from craz owners, it should work great for you too.
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=27923

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mitchell, read through those great craz posts. One thing i will add. Your ride is as unique as your finger print. I scoured these forums for an answer to my wake problem and as i become more experienced i realize one thing. The answer is in all of it. You try a setup one day and it works great. Next day it doesn't. You'll start seeing how weight distribution, passengers, the position they occupy, all factor in. Once you're experienced you'll be able to make the necessary adjustments from day to day to get the surfable wave. I.
    E.g.,on Saturday i was surfing great, huge sweet spot, effortless surf. I was ecstatic. On Sunday my brother in law and his fam joins us. He's good for about 220lbs. The pocket shrunk and also it was crazy how much effect his position had on wave. Standing on starboard side completely washed out my wave. He moved to port and the beautiful curl would come back instantly.
    Be patient, be flexible and be aware and willing to adjust on the fly.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost