Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Hi, is anybody able to send me a code? Need some more surfing supplies. Even had my mother in law up on the board on Mothers Day haha

We need a new prop and are looking at getting it from Wakemakers. Can someone PM me the code? Thanks!
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition

Codes sent to the above two...

Quote Originally Posted by ryan_8099 View Post
    We need a new prop and are looking at getting it from Wakemakers. Can someone PM me the code? Thanks!
    Code isn't good on props. the props are already discounted and the code doesn't work on them.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

New to the forum but bought the Supra/Moomba Ballast upgrade for my new-to-me '05 21V and missed out on the coupon. I plan to be buying some more items and wanted to request a code, Thanks!

Can I get the code as well please? I want to be ready when the max ballast upgrade is available!
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

Season firing up and I need/want to drop too much $ on a few things. I’d appreciate a code if there is one for wakemakers. Thanks!
    2016 Craz

I'd really appreciate the code as well. Hayes to pile on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently the code I used two weeks ago is not working anymore. Does anyone have the new code?
    2017 Moomba Craz
    Max Surf edition
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmantn View Post
    New to the forum but bought the Supra/Moomba Ballast upgrade for my new-to-me '05 21V and missed out on the coupon. I plan to be buying some more items and wanted to request a code, Thanks!
    sent

Quote Originally Posted by z28ke View Post
    Can I get the code as well please? I want to be ready when the max ballast upgrade is available!
    That max is gonna be sick.

Quote Originally Posted by WesS View Post
    Season firing up and I need/want to drop too much $ on a few things. I’d appreciate a code if there is one for wakemakers. Thanks!
    sent

Quote Originally Posted by jeffandjulia15 View Post
    I'd really appreciate the code as well. Hayes to pile on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sent
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Apparently the code I used two weeks ago is not working anymore. Does anyone have the new code?
    Are you sure? The code isn't good on all items (for example props don't work with the code). And you need I think a $100 minimum.
    (I've posted these facts over and over in this thread)

I just tested it. The code works just fine (and has been the same code for a few years).
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post

Are you sure? The code isn't good on all items (for example props don't work with the code). And you need I think a $100 minimum.
    (I've posted these facts over and over in this thread)

I just tested it. The code works just fine (and has been the same code for a few years).
    Yea, seen that now. 35 dollars will not prompt the discount.
    2017 Moomba Craz
    Max Surf edition
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X