Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

After being in the home for 10 days, I was finally able to get the time to put the boat in. Tried a couple times, rain would show up, or the boat wasn't clean enough after the trip. Was a little interesting self launching at the dock we have at this ramp only has 2 tie downs, no rails, and I was alone, got the job done though and the lake last night didn't disappoint. At 5 the wind stopped and the lake glassed out.

There is a big bridge we can see from out cove and dock, drove by that and there is a Marina so I found fuel, I think its $4 a gal which is a jump considering land prices are $2.20 lol

Other then that cruised around and watched the sun set, then tied her up in the dock.

Think I will move everything to the Starboard side today, get the cover back on since they are calling for afternoon showers again.

Right after launch

whole area is glass

Sunset.

Her home on the water. Still have 6 more Exile Balls coming to help keep her in place.

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike - What is the plan for a lift to keep her from sitting in the water when not in use? - Stuart
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Mike - What is the plan for a lift to keep her from sitting in the water when not in use? - Stuart
    I'm looking into it, I don't like her sitting in the water all the time. I plan in the short term to wipe the sides down every couple days to keep any build up of the hull
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]