Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by CamasDerek View Post
    Guys, need help here. I bought the PAC Unilink Adapter For Sony to plug into the BUS in the back of the Sony - plugged in fine. This enabled the CD2 on the display, and the exile plugged into the back of the deck - all good. However, the sound quality through this channel is NOT good. I use the USB pigtail to connect my iPhone 5S and the music sounds amazing. But using same phone in bluetooth mode via CD2 = poor sound quality. What up? Am I going to have to replace the deck for one with bluetooth and ditch the exile? Any help greatly appreciated (hoping it may be a setting on the deck or something...)
    I did not have any problem with my sound quality its just hit or miss to get the cd2 to show up.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

OK figured it out and posting hoping this might help someone in the future: you have to configure the sound in the CD2 input to make it the same as the USB input (in my case, I wanted wired iPhone to sound same as BT iPhone). Put deck in USB mode, push and hold the volume dial and go through each setting and write them down. Then toggle to CD2 input, hold in volume dial again and change all the settings to be the same. Wah lah! Sounds awesome - as good as wired!

Quote Originally Posted by CamasDerek View Post
    OK figured it out and posting hoping this might help someone in the future: you have to configure the sound in the CD2 input to make it the same as the USB input (in my case, I wanted wired iPhone to sound same as BT iPhone). Put deck in USB mode, push and hold the volume dial and go through each setting and write them down. Then toggle to CD2 input, hold in volume dial again and change all the settings to be the same. Wah lah! Sounds awesome - as good as wired!
    Would be more helpful if you posted what head unit and model you have. That setting would be proprietary to you head head unit, not all.

i used this http://www.primecables.com/p-306355-...nbgaAhRW8P8HAQ and this http://www.avshop.ca/wire-amp-cable/...VY8aAl2y8P8HAQ with a exile B T unit the factory sony head unit on my boat didn't have inputs in the back
    Last edited by Birdman; 10-16-2016 at 01:59 AM.
    2013 outbackv