Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Official FAE Group Buy Details.

We appreciate the support and are happy to run a group buy for the Moomba/Supra forum members.

As we discussed previously, our shop is experiencing unprecedented demand leaving us with a greater than normal turnaround time.* We are working as hard as possible to get each system out as quickly as fast as we can.* With that being said, we will do our best to ship systems out as quickly as possible but are currently running approximately a two week turnaround (slightly longer for some single exhaust boats). I am thanking anyone participating in advance for their patience. The group buy will run from 6/1-6/11/16 and needs a minimum of 3 orders to make. *

Anyone ordering online can use promo code “MSSUMMER16”, or when ordering by phone, you must mention that you are with the Moomba/Supra group buy.* When entered, this code will apply a $50 discount to the order.

All online orders are processed manually, meaning that no charge will be made to your card until you have received an order confirmation. I saw a few questions on designs, compatibility, etc. We have a Fresh Air Exhaust System for every Moomba and Supra year and model out there. If there are custom components on a boat, the boat owner can notify us of this. We may have to verify measurements to ensure proper build/fit of the FAE but we can almost certainly accommodate. In many cases, we will not need to verify measurements for orders.

However, if the boat owner is requesting a single exhaust systems, one-piece design (Y or T) or has made custom modification (Go Surf Assist, etc.), it may be necessary for us to verify measurements on the boat prior to building their FAE. If this is the case, we will send them a form showing all necessary measurements.*

Anyone interested can learn more about available options at http://www.freshairexhaust.com/about-us/fae-options/. Anyone interested can order online at http://www.freshairexhaust.com/your-boat/. (Full disclosure: we have just recently moved over to a new website. Most information/boats are there, but if yours is missing, please contact us by email or phone). If anyone has questions on their boat/what options, please email us at [email protected] or call 512.647.7321.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Nice......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

So does this mean they have things figured out for the new Mojo & Craz with the big wake plates?
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Does anyone know the price for fae on the craz

2016 Moomba Craz
    Gunmetal W/ flake
    Atomic Orange Accent
    Black Deck and Hull

I emailed Christina at FAE today to get the cost for the Craz and it is $460 before the group buy deal of $50 off.
    Scoot Daddy
    South Alabama

2016 Moomba Craz, Brittany Blue Metal Flake main w/ black hull, Indmar Raptor 400 6.2L with OJ 945 prop
    Sold to get Moomba - 2007 Centurion Avalanche C4 Storm w/ Mercruiser Black Scorpion
    2004 Caravelle Interceptor 212 w/ 357 Mercruiser 4bbl & Bravo 1 sterndrive

Just placed my order. Thanks mmandley for putting this together.
    Grant
    2006 Moomba Outback V

Assuming if this now works on the Craz, it will work on the new Mojo with the big plate? If so I'm in
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Thats the exact details they sent me, so my assumption is they have stock for all models of the SC line up. If you have questions Email or call them.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

For the guys who have this do you recommend the side mount option? Or any other options you are glad you had/wish you would have had?

Thanks.
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    4 x Exile SXT9q's w/ Exile 30.2 amp and Exile ZLD controller
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub

I have the side mount and it's easier to install.

I wouldn't go with powder coating. I had that on my first one and it started peeling.
    [COLOR="#696969"]