Default Craz, mojo, .............?

Starting to look at new boats, wife and kids want a wake boat. I enjoy slalom skiing and barefoot and occasionally wake board with my kids. So for the Moomba owners which boat could I live with coming from a direct drive and still be ale to ski behind???

I hope to have pictures shortly skiing behind the new Craz. I've seen photos and it was decent, just need to see it for myself from the drivers seat. The more and more I play with our new Craz the more it's truly the cross over boat for the entire family.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Default Craz, mojo, .............?

The ski wake behind my SA is MC X9 worthy.
    This is at 36mph. Marine Products here in slc has a 2015 left over...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by cjtpilot View Post
    So for the Moomba owners which boat could I live with coming from a direct drive and still be ale to ski behind???
    cjtpilot - Call The Boat House and arrange test rides. The company has a dealer with showroom in Prairie Grove IL and another in Elkhorn WI. The Elkhorn dealer is on Lauderdale Lakes. Both locations are easily reached from NW Chicago area. Web site link is below. I bought my Outback through the Elkhorn store and have had service work done at the Prairie Grove store. All of my experiences over the past nine years with both locations have been good. - Deerfield

http://www.boathouseh2o.com/custompage.asp?pg=hours
    Last edited by deerfield; 05-31-2016 at 06:29 PM.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

They are right down the road from me, I am interested in hearing what actual owners experiences are, Obviously before I buy anything I plan on demoing and skiing behind it first.

Are you looking for buying/service experience, or feedback on going from direct drive to vdrive?

I can't comment on going from dd to vdrive, but I can comment on experience with said dealer. If interested, pm me.
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by cjtpilot View Post
    They are right down the road from me, I am interested in hearing what actual owners experiences are, Obviously before I buy anything I plan on demoing and skiing behind it first.
    Got it. Will leave it to others with experience to comment on going from direct drive to v-drive.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

You won't miss that doghouse in the middle of the floor, that is one thing I can tell you for certain.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz.
    Enzo bags.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsask View Post
    You won't miss that doghouse in the middle of the floor, that is one thing I can tell you for certain.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Except access to servicing..lol.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD