I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

Default 2013 digital cruise

My unit stopped measuring speed and the cruise itself will not turn on, everything else seems to be fine any suggestions. The regular speedo works fine
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

Check your connections under the floor where it plugs in to the paddle wheel. And maybe behind the dash. Possibly a fuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

What kinda boat do you have sharpshooter. Mine was giving me issues last year. It was a brand new 2015 moomba mondo. I lost water temp, speed and depth. The dealer gave me a new one cause it was on warranty. It lasted about 100ft off boat lift and quit again. Brought boat back to them last spring. They put in a sensor that comes of a supra I guess. Worked good all of last year. But id acting up again. Temperature fickrrs from -13f -66f.and the speedo will quit working once and awhile too.

Sounds like the paddle wheel system is acting up. Do you tow long distances?
    They say you should tape over the wheel so it's not spinning from wind turbulence.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I had an issue with my 2013 speedo last year but I believe both digital and analog speed went out. Ordered a new paddle wheel and it fixed it. Simple plug and play. Moomba guy I talked to mentioned the paddle wheel is water lubricated and should either be pulled or taped for long hauls and mine had just made a long journey.
    2013 Mojo

I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

I would have thought if it was the paddle wheel neither speedo would work, my regular speedo gauge works fine, just not the one on the digital cruise control nor will the cruise turn on. Everything else seems to work fine on the digital dash. my boat is a LSV
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

Still having trouble with mine as well. I have another thread started on it. One guy figures I might have some moisture in my connector and to try some dielectric grease. So you could try that. I would agree with you it is likely not a paddle wheel issue if your regular speedo is working. It would be interesting to have a functional schematic of the system. To see what receives the message signal first from the paddle wheel module.