Thread: New speakers

Default New speakers

I have an 08 lsv and want to replace the speakers. I have no need for monster big sound. Was hoping to just get good quality replacement speakers using the stock amp, etc. any reccomendations for speakers? Thanks

What's your price range?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Not exactly sure on price range as I am not a big audio guy. Just want a nice clear sounding system, no tower speakers, etc needed. Maybe $300 to $400

Default New speakers

Check the classifieds section of the forum. I believe kg & others have factory speakers for a great price.

The Kicker KM654CW fits your description. Top quality marine speaker with very good sound quality. Will also handle plenty of power for a future amp upgrade. Built from the ground up as a marine speaker, not a car door speaker or a converted car speaker. Enclosed magnet, sealed leads with protective terminal cover, composite basket and cone, rubber surround. Stainless hardware. Comes with both a white and charcoal grill for your choice in looks. .75" metal dome tweeter is larger than the OEM speakers .5. Great balance without being too aggressive on the highs. Step up to the KM654LCW and get RGB LEDs. You can use as a single color or with the RGB and have multiple colors with the optional controller.