Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by c h r i s View Post
    I hear you. I just bought 300#'s of sand bags from Home Depot tonight to supplement the 750 IBS next week when we're back at the lake. Going to move them around and see what works best before I decide to invest in a more permanent additional ballast solution. I really wish the IBS had longer legs, I've got plenty of room up there under the seats.

We've had the best luck with everything full (hard tank, 750 IBS, 1100's and as much of the 650's under the rear seats) and fully deploying the auto flow, wake plate 100% up. Did have to dump some off the rear offside to clean up the goofy wake. Wave looks good, massive right behind the boat, hoping more front weight lengthens it out.
    Same here. I pulled my old 900s that I was going to sell out of the garage and am going to put it up front to see what happens. I couldn't imagine that he would have much length at all without ANY front weight and 1100s in the back.
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    4 x Exile SXT9q's w/ Exile 30.2 amp and Exile ZLD controller
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub

Has anyone got a set solution for this? Some people are filling tank and IBS full, others are running empty. I have custom 1280s in the back and autosurf. I also surf port side. How should I setup?
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Default Surf Setup - 2016 Mojo - HELP!

I have now figured out the best setup for my 16 Mojo. I replaced the rear bags with 1450 flyhigh Enzo bags in each side. Port surf setting at 60-70%. I can now run 10.5mph, go ropeless, and hop on top of the wave and come back down. I'm getting close to spinning the board as I'm hitting the top of the wave

Attachment 24652
    Last edited by Choward2003; 07-18-2016 at 06:06 PM.

Just my me and my wife I run full port ballast (1450 lb flyhigh bag) about 1/4 or a hair more in bow and 1/4 or a small amount more starboard side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried running weight on my port side and I still can't get the height I had on my other wave. Better but needs to be bigger especially since it is the "surf edition"

2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

I agree with you that's why I added the flyhigh Enzo bags that are 1450 lbs each and it made a huge difference

Quote Originally Posted by Choward2003 View Post
    I agree with you that's why I added the flyhigh Enzo bags that are 1450 lbs each and it made a huge difference

Your picture didn't show up

2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Choward2003 View Post
    Just my me and my wife I run full port ballast (1450 lb flyhigh bag) about 1/4 or a hair more in bow and 1/4 or a small amount more starboard side.

How well do the 1450s fit? Are you saying you are better off running partial ballast? Do you have an IBS?
    2016 Mojo

The 1450's fit fine. They run from the rear lockers under the passenger seats on the port/starboard side. You lose some storage space under the seats. I only have about a foot of storage left now on both sides of the passenger seats that lift up so I just put everyone's shoes in there and put everything else in the big storage compartment under the glovebox

I played with it a lot this weekend, my 2nd weekend having the 1450's and I am now really pleased with them. Full ballast on port side, almost half or a little less on starboard side and I fill the hard tank in the middle of the boat almost full and nothing in the bow as of right now. I can surf at 10.5mph ropeless and play around on the wave with just me and my wife in the boat. Port surf tab at 60-70%, and wake plate at 1/2 to 3/4 max.