Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    I have the steel plates and a fee bags full of tire weights to move around easy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Never thought of tire weights.. that I could find easy. Having a hard time finding steel plates for free haha
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

8 bucks for the bag at home depot and 55 lbs of free tire weights. I have 2 of these and 2 of the bigher bags and 75lbs in them. 55 is way easier to move aroumd the boat as needed

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    8 bucks for the bag at home depot and 55 lbs of free tire weights. I have 2 of these and 2 of the bigher bags and 75lbs in them. 55 is way easier to move aroumd the boat as needed

Yep! great Idea!
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade

Hey man did you get actual Enzo bags or the wakemakers custom? They are not being real helpful to me for some reason. Just trying to figure out which fittings and stuff I need to swap all this out?
    2018 Moomba Craz 3000lbs Factory Ballast, 500lbs lead, Looking for a lot more push!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyu04 View Post
    Hey man did you get actual Enzo bags or the wakemakers custom? They are not being real helpful to me for some reason. Just trying to figure out which fittings and stuff I need to swap all this out?
    Order directly from https://www.fatsac.com/ you can get custom bags made aka enzos for cheaper than wakemakers sells them. It's the same bag..
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead