Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Just an update. I went to my dealer, they called skiers choice and SC called me directly. They asked if I had a dual battery set-up, which I do, and if I usually run it on the dual battery position which I did. They told me they have been having electronic issues when running the boat on the 2 battery position. They suggested I change to single battery position. I did and Voila, no problems since. We spent last week on the lake surfing and no hiccups. Hopefully this helps others.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

This seems like a bandaid fix, did they mention a final solution being worked on allowing the switch to be on "both"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Interesting. When I did my lake test on my 2017 mojo, I was told specifically to only use 1 then 2 the next trip, not both. They gave me no reason besides that it is better for the batteries. It makes sense to me that I will always have a spare battery ready to go, if I need it. I am religious about trickle charging my batteries, so they are always ready to go.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    This seems like a bandaid fix, did they mention a final solution being worked on allowing the switch to be on "both"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Nope. They suggested I trickle charge the second battery periodically. I can live with that. I know many guys trickle charge batteries. They did not explain why the 2 battery setup causes the electronic problems. Maybe excess voltage?
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost