Hi All. Getting ready for boating season and I want to add some tower speakers to my 2007 Moomba Outback DD. I have the factory HU (Kenwood KDC MP2035) and Kicker ZX.200.4 driving the 6 onboard speakers. I'm a noob on setting up this type of audio but I think 4 of the onboard speakers are being driven off the amp and 2 off the HU. I'm thinking of adding two Roswell Classic Unison 6.5 hanging cans to the tower for playing music while the gang is floating.I'd like to be able to control the onboard speakers separate from the tower speakers so that those on the boat are being blasted so that those floating can hear the tunes. So here are my questions.

1. Speaker selection. I'm not able to find any kind of review on the Roswell Classic Unison speakers. Any experience with these or Roswell in general? Is there a brand and model anyone would recommend over these? I'd like to stay in the $500 range for the speakers. http://m.overtons.com/modperl/produc...-Pair&i=873366

2. What is my best strategy for AMP. I'm assuming I have to move to a 6 channel amp to drive the 6 onboard speakers and then use the existing 4 channel amp for the tower. Looks like I can configure the ZX.200.4 to run the Roswell speakers which are speced out to 75W RMS/150 W Peak at 4 ohm impedance. The ZX.200.4 can drive 2 channels at 100W at 4 ohm impedance. I'm assuming I can set it to not over power the speakers. Any recommendations here?

3. From some other postings it looks like the Kenwood KDC-MP2035 can feed the two amps. Not sure if I can fade them in and out independently. Not a huge issue but would be nice if I could do that. Any experience here?

Thanks for any input.

-- Craig