Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thanks! My wife still complains about driving, but at least she can see where she's going now haha
    2015 Mondo
    1997 Monterey 196 (gone but not forgotten)

Default Driver seat riser?

I just upgraded mine and used the 12". So far I like it. In full disclosure I am 5.9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, I did the 12" and we love it. I am 5'10 and almost always drive with bolster down now (comfortable) and the wife LOVES being able to see with the bolster up. There is NO way the 9" would have worked for us.
    2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR192.... Long gone

I'm 6'2" so maybe that's the difference. I'm just happy it was a quick/easy fix with several options for everyone. No more feeling like you're sitting on the floor.
    2015 Mondo
    1997 Monterey 196 (gone but not forgotten)

Default Driver seat riser?

How do you get it from sliding down? I raise mine up and tighten down t handle and my 230# ass goes right back down and bottoms out.

2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

I can believe you have a different base in a 2013, but you may. Our seats set flush against the top of the riser post. There is no moving it up or down. Tightening the t-handle only controls rotation. I guess you could loosen and raise the seat an inch or so and try tightening in that spot, but it's not designed to hold and will probably break something.

Quote Originally Posted by icemanftr View Post
    How do you get it from sliding down? I raise mine up and tighten down t handle and my 230# ass goes right back down and bottoms out.

2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR192.... Long gone

I know this thread is a little old but I just did this on my 2016 Mojo. I think that depending on what boat you have will determine what size riser you have to start with. My Mojo had a 9" from the factory. I changed mine to a 12". From the comments on this thread it sounds like the Mondo comes with a 7" riser? If you are thinking about doing this mod you may want to double check what you have in your boat already. It is one of the easiest mods I have done to the boat!
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

Quote Originally Posted by moombacraze View Post
    I know this thread is a little old but I just did this on my 2016 Mojo. I think that depending on what boat you have will determine what size riser you have to start with. My Mojo had a 9" from the factory. I changed mine to a 12". From the comments on this thread it sounds like the Mondo comes with a 7" riser? If you are thinking about doing this mod you may want to double check what you have in your boat already. It is one of the easiest mods I have done to the boat!
    My riser is loose so my seat wiggles. Do i just take out the 5 or 6 phillips screws on the pedostal? Is there a way to tighten the riser tube?

Quote Originally Posted by 15moombamondo View Post
    My riser is loose so my seat wiggles. Do i just take out the 5 or 6 phillips screws on the pedostal? Is there a way to tighten the riser tube?
    The seat will slide off the tube. Then you just take out those screws and the riser comes out. If I remember right the riser is welded to the base that screws in the floor.
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

Quote Originally Posted by moombacraze View Post
    Lol, I just found this out today. I ordered the 9" riser, based on others comments without double checking. Took it out to the boat to install today and found I already had the 9" riser in my 17 mojo. Already on a ups truck on its return trip to Amazon and the 12" is on its way to me.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro