Default Mile High Meet and Greet

This years Mile High Meet and Greet for Colorado and surrounding states is at Lake Meredith, Sugar City CO on June 4th. Its the warmest lake in CO that allows boating. 5500 sq acres, average depth is only 10 ft. Camping and boating is free. I was wondering if anyone on here is going? It's usually a big event for all boaters, water sport enthusiasts and people who just want to party on a lake with buddies. There is more info on the facebook.

Also, I have a question. I haven't been on such a shallow lake before, what is that going to do to the wake? From what I have heard, shallow means less wake? Is there wake effects at 3' or 6' or even 10'?? Thanks.
    Matt

2016 Moomba Craz
    440 Raptor
    Surf Edition
    Standard Cabin Stereo
    900# Rear Ballasts

Supra Mariah - Sold

F250 6.7L Diesel Tow Vehicle

I had to edit this post. Not sure what happened but this is the first I have heard of it being at this lake. Up til a couple weeks ago it was to be held at glendo because it has gotten so damn big. I didn't know this was the venue. The site www.milehighmeetandgreet.com still has as glendo. Weird
    Last edited by jtatexc; 05-11-2016 at 08:31 PM.

Default Mile High Meet and Greet

They haven't updated the webpage, it's still 2015. The Facebook page is where the event is up to date.

https://www.facebook.com/MileHigh-Me...-112257482163/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Matt

2016 Moomba Craz
    440 Raptor
    Surf Edition
    Standard Cabin Stereo
    900# Rear Ballasts

Supra Mariah - Sold

Gotcha. I'm playing with the idea. I've heard it has gotten kinda chaotic anymore. Did you go last year?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Oh ok. Well we have never been to one yet. We did talk to the leader, I think his name is Rob, at the boat show. Sounds kinda crazy and fun for a couple day trip. Gotta do it once. Water is up. We will be there Friday morning to figure out where to go and find a spot without the 185+ people that have said they are going on The Facebook.
    Matt

2016 Moomba Craz
    440 Raptor
    Surf Edition
    Standard Cabin Stereo
    900# Rear Ballasts

Supra Mariah - Sold