Default Separating tower light.

Alright the Sbend tower light has bothered me long enough. This article is for giving the tower like a dedicated switch.

On starboard side remove seat bottoms. Remove two screw which are circled below, lift panel up and set aside.

Remove two screws to remove speaker box. The speaker box was tough coming out. I left speakers on the box however I would recommend removing the speakers.

Now you can see the wiring harness that is coming down from the tower. Notice the wiring color.

Locate the wiring harness coming from the tower. Look for a solid blue wire which is connected to a blue wire with a white tracer. Blue wire with white tracer is the power from the switch. Cut the wire and cap off the blue/white wire.

Grab some 14g wire and connect to the solid blue wire. Run the wire along the harness which runs toward the front with cable ties.

Switch location is your choice. I used the 3rd switch over from Port side which is just right of the court light switch. Used a female spade connect to connect to the bottom lowest terminal on the preferred switch. Note I'm using red wire also there was a wire connected to the switch I wanted to use. I just moved it over. Hopefully you guys will get some use out of this. For me I wanted the tower light on a dedicated switch. It was detracting at night.

2016 Moomba Craz
    Gunmetal W/ flake
    Atomic Orange Accent
    Black Deck and Hull

My 2008 is wired to a 2 way switch. I choose between just the bow light or both.
    2008 Moomba Outback DD resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by Fastest1 View Post
    My 2008 is wired to a 2 way switch. I choose between just the bow light or both.

Mine too. It the law at nice to have both bow and high point lights on , not sure why you would need it seperate
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I believe if anchored, the bow light isnt necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2008 Moomba Outback DD resurrection

Great post, I split mine out today. Thanks for the information.