Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looking good!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Thanks! I am pretty happy with it thus far. I've never built an enclosure.....heck, I've never owned nor installed a sub in a vehicle before LOL. With that said, it ended up a tad larger than I was shooting for. I was shooting for 1.35 cubic foot and it ended up closer to 1.5. I didn't compensate for the thickness of the wood and the depth ended up being 11.5 instead of the 10 I wanted. Oh well, I am sure I will never no the difference

Made some pads for the feet from the hpde kick panel I removed and got some enamel on it! I need to get moving, the nice weather is coming (although there is a frost warning tonight LOL)
    2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR192.... Long gone

Working on the Amp rack....how critical is it running wires under the board for a cleaner look to keep power/ground wires from being next to RCA and speaker wires. It seems nearly impossible with what I am working with lol
    2014 Mondo

Looking good man, subs are an addiction.

I got one in my car when I was a teen, had one in every car since, the house and the boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Mondo stereo make over, have some questions (battery and wiring)

Quote Originally Posted by CFD3Captain View Post
    Working on the Amp rack....how critical is it running wires under the board for a cleaner look to keep power/ground wires from being next to RCA and speaker wires. It seems nearly impossible with what I am working with lol
    Here is how I ran mine. RCA's and speaker wires go thru holes underneith amps. Power wires on top and around. Amps have 3/4" spacers.

Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Thanks guys. Talked to Mike last night and figured something out. My battery switch has already been installed and wires cut/soldered. Not as clean as yours Joe, but it works and is where the stock was. I'll post a pic or two later, but the amps are mounted and power/ground run
    2014 Mondo

Finally a chance to log on and catch up. Holy Hell, I had 3 pages of new posts lol! Anyhow, things are coming along! All that's left is to fit the sub in, clean up a lot of wires and make it look nice, then some tuning and some lake time
    Untitled by Nozzleman216, on Flickr
    2014 Mondo

Default Mondo stereo make over, have some questions (battery and wiring)

Not much to see. I did get one pic of the helm area yesterday. I am almost done with the stereo upgrade. Everything is in and sounds pretty good. Still needs tweaked and "tuned" but I haven't had a chance to mess with it too much.

Thanks for all of the advice and encouragement. Thanks MMandley for pushing me to add the 5 channel and sub and not taking the easy way out .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CFD3Captain; 05-23-2016 at 08:01 AM. Reason: tapatalk image quality!
    2014 Mondo